Catherine Leanne Photography is operated by Catherine Leanne Photography. Here at Catherine Leanne Photography, we recognize that your privacy is important. We want to help you to protect your personal information and keep it safe. We will never sell, rent or disclose any of your personal information, including your email address, to any third party, without your prior or explicit consent. We may contact you to let you know about new products or offers from Catherine Leanne Photography.
When you visit, create an account or make a purchase with Catherine Leanne Photography, we may ask you to provide us with some, or all, of the following information:
Email address and password
Billing and postal address
Payment method details (processed through PayPal and Stripe)
Your images uploaded to complete an order
Instagram/Facebook name (upon approval)
Your personal data is collected, processed and stored on our internal database to:
• Fulfil your order with Catherine Leanne Photography.
• Communicate with you about Catherine Leanne Photography and other CLP products.
• Provide you with order and billing information.
For legitimate business reasons we may process your data to improve the service we provide on our website. For example, analyzing data we hold on you to improve our customer experience, and offer you products that we believe you are likely to be interested in.
We also use the non-personally identifiable information and certain technical information about your computer in order to operate, maintain and manage Catherine Leanne Photography.
If you would like to access, amend or delete and information at any time this can be done through accessing your account with Catherine Leanne Photography. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, this can be amended in your account. Alternatively, please email us as soon as possible, we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Payment to Catherine Leanne Photography for products or services is made via credit/debit card, PayPal, and Stripe. We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We follow the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation of May 2018:
• We are fully aware of where your data is being held and have ensured appropriate compliance is in place for those customers who reside in the EU, as well as all of our customers worldwide.
• Your personal data can be amended or removed
• Policies are in place to ensure accountability and privacy of all personal data
The lawful basis for processing personal data is that of legitimate interest.
A Data Protection Officer (DPO) has not been appointed because Catherine Leanne Photography does not meet the necessary criteria as set out by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).
You have a number of rights under GDPR 2016/679 you can exercise over your data:
• The right to receive a copy of your data free of charge (known as a Subject Access Request)
• The right to receive certain data in an electronic format that can be given to another provider (a portability request)
• The right to have data corrected if it is inaccurate
• The right to ask us to stop processing or object to processing under certain circumstances
• The right to ask us to delete personal data
• The right to withdraw consent at any time when that is the legal basis for our processing
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, or if you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us at email@example.com or write, Catherine Leanne Photography, 198 Hermes Court, Hayward, CA 94544.
We obtain personal data when an account is created through our website or an order is placed. On this basis, we believe there is a valid interest for contacting you for marketing purposes.
You can request to be removed from our marketing database at any time by:
• Clicking the 'unsubscribe' button on any email correspondence from us,
• Sending through your details and request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
• Or replying to any information we have sent you.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If we make any change to this policy this page will be updated to reflect such change. If appropriate, we will notify you by email.