Bouquets. They hold more importance than you know. Your wedding bouquet is the most consistent element of your wedding day that will be in the majority of your wedding day photos. I use it in detail shots, bridal portraits, wedding party portraits, romantic portraits, and during the reception. Your bouquet is something that can set the theme for your wedding and helps pull everything together when designing your album. If you are toying with the idea of having fresh or fake flowers, pick FRESH! We all know that they can be expensive, but there are so many benefits to having a fresh flower bouquet! Bottom like, fresh flowers photograph better. I have had brides who have artificial flower bouquets and they are GORGEOUS! (I’ll let you decide from the images below.) It does not have to cost a fortune to have a stunning bridal accessory — here are some budget friendly options to having the perfect bridal bouquet:
- Choose your favorite style and decide on size
- Research the seasonal flowers that will be in bloom around your wedding day
- Go ALL OUT on the bridal bouquet and leave the bridesmaid and boutonnieres simple
- Reception centerpieces can be made simple as well
- Check out local flower shops and markets for a DIY bouquet:
And if you need help finding a florist, I would be more than happy to share some of my favorite, talented friends in the industry!! Here are some GORGEOUS examples of bridal bouquets…..ENJOY!!